Dry ingredients:1 1/2 cups flour
1 cup sugar
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 tsp. baking soda
1/4 tsp. salt
1 tsp. nutmeg
Wet ingredients:1 cup water
1/3 cup oil or softened butter
(or canabutter, optional)
1 tsp. vanilla
1 tsp. vinegar
1) Mix all the dry stuff into one bowl.
2) Mix all the wet stuff into another bowl.
3) Gently brown about 1 ounce shake, leaf or trimmings and add to dry bowl. (if using buds, use about 1/4 to 1/2 oz)
4) Combine both bowls together. Stir until mixed.
5) Pour mix into a cup-lined muffin tin, or into a 9x13" square cake pan, or into two 8" round cake pans.
6) Bake at 350ºF for about 20 minutes.
8) BRB space
|"3 more cupcakes my good man!"|